This is just a reminder that auditions for the Herd of Thunder are coming due this Friday and Saturday (May 15 and 16) for woodwind, brass, and color guard. Drumline summer audition plan is also finalized.
ALL SECTIONS please refer to this page for your specific audition procedure and more details: http://herdofthunder.usf.edu/audition-information/
- Woodwind and Brass Video Due Date: May 15
- Colorguard Video Due Date: May 16
- Drumline Overview:
- May 17th 3pm-7pm Informal Zoom Camp #1
- June 7th 3pm-7pm Informal Zoom Camp #2
- June 26th 5pm Video Submission #1 is due
- July 10th 5pm Video Submission #2 is due
- July/August TBD In Person Call Back Camp
WOODWIND AND BRASS PLAYERS: If for some reason you do not have access to equipment (for example, you play a school-owned tuba but school isn’t currently in session), and you will not be able to access this equipment by the May 15 video submission deadline, please simply e-mail me to organize an alternate plan. We will be happy to work with anybody impacted by school closures or other factors that might be out of your control.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com
Dr. Sosnowchik, Mrs. Gates, Ms. Bannon, Mr. McHale