2013 HOT Band Camp: August 18-23, 2013
Sign Up Below for Updates!
Who can join?
- All USF students
- Any college student in the Tampa Bay area who registers with USF as a “Non-Degree Seeking” student (NDS).
- Drumline and Guard auditions are in the Spring. Wind auditions take place during Band Camp.
Why would you want to join the Pride of the Bay?
Here are just a few reasons to join…
- One of the LARGEST Marching Bands in the Southeast!
- Home games are played in the 65,908 seat Raymond James Stadium (Home of the Buccaneers)
- FREE travel to away games and BOWL GAMES to support our football team!
- Multiple corps-style halftime shows, and a traditional Pre-Game show
- Perform for over HALF A MILLION people in live performance over the coarse of a season!
- Scholarships available for ALL members of the Band (subject to change based on funding)
Band Directors: Are you interested in an information packet or a visit to your high school?
If you would like information sent to your high school about our program or you would like HOT student officers and staff to come talk to your band, please e-mail us at email@example.com
For us to come to your school, the Band Director MUST contact us.
Are you considering membership in the Herd of Thunder?
Click here to contact us. Submitting your information will simply keep us in touch with you. There is no obligation to join.